Thinking of buying Anarkik3DDesign for PC or Apple Mac.
Making sure this programme is right for you:
- You are here because you’ve discovered this alternate way of working digitally in 3D
- Anarkik3DDesign is not CAD (Computer Aided Design) , it is 3D digital modelling
- Anarkik3DDesign is easy to learn and use – no steep learning curve and loads of scope to master
- No previous experience of 3D designing or modelling is no barrier: only need basic knowledge of using a computer
- You can work and explore more freely than CAD systems allow: Anarkik3DDesign is a joy to use.
- You work more naturally with 3D virtual touch (haptics) and movement in 3D: no re-learning necessary after a major break away as interaction is intuitive and the interface straightforward.
- It fits into your everyday practice: you can balance your time between designing and making, marketing, and enjoying your other interests
- You can learn on your own at your own pace: use online video tutorials, worksheets and function list /hot keys (these need a password to access).
- Or you can sign up to a training course/masterclass
- Anarkik3DDesign doesn’t need an expensive computer: it runs on mid range PC computers (with a decent graphic card) and on a MacBook Pro
- Anarkik3DDesign is software (Cloud9) bundled with a haptic device (Falcon).
- it is affordable and justifiable: you can be creating within as little as an hour from set-up!
- Is Anarkik3DDesign more in keeping with how you work?
- If you need a precision based, industry standard design programme then go for CAD: Anarkik3DDesign is not for you!
Buying Anarkik3DDesign and installing it:
- Thinking of buying Anarkik3DDesign for PC or Apple Mac and need to access deeper information: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the password to the Members pages.
- You will need to check the technical specifications to ensure your computer or laptop can run Anarkik3DDesign
- Information about the Falcon haptic device which you buy direct from the USA
- Decide if you need to attend a training course: we give a 15% discount if you purchase Anarkik3DDesign’s Cloud9 software within the month
- You purchase Cloud9 software from our Shop and the price for PC or Mac is £430 + VAT and the licence and activation codes are emailed to you
- Just connect your new Falcon haptic device to your computer: no drivers to download, just run the setup wizard and register online
- With set-up finished, off you go, start modelling!
- Use the password to access our tutorials videos , worksheets and shortcut/hotkeys.
- See Using Anarkik3DDesign for more tips!
Thinking of buying Anarkik3DDesign to access 3D printing?
- Anarkik3DDesign is designed for 3D print technologies.
- It has ‘water-tight’ solid primitives (sphere, cube, cylinder, cone, torus, 3D line) to deform and construct
- It uses industry standard .stl format for general 3D printing, and .wrl format for 3D printing in multicolours
- There are excellent professional 3D printing service companies: easy to open an account
- Upload your model for a free no-obligation quote, so no surprises: print costs vary depending on model size, quality, materials, processes used and help provided.
- Local labs (such as Eagle Labs) or groups with a 3D printer such as a Hacklab are a low-cost option: use for prototyping and testing before committing to more expensive 3D prints.
- Buy your own 3D printer or a build-your-own kit: you need to budget for the printing materials and maintenance.
- Go here for further info on 3D printing