Anarkik3DDesign workshop in Munich, 10/11 Oct 2019
9:00am – 6pm
Introduction: brief overview followed by swift run through in demo mode to show the interface and main menu features including the advantages of using a ‘3D haptic mouse’.
Hands on session: Using Anarkik3DDesign package
- Easy Navigation – getting the feel for interacting/creating in a risk free 3D virtual environment.
- Designing – try out the tools (deform, scale, etc), work with forms (cube, sphere, torus, etc), create 3D models through structured playing and exploring, with individual assistance.
Hands on session: Continue working through the tools with demonstrations by the tutors.
Session: designing for 3D printing.
End day 1: Brief overview of day 2 programme: designing for 3D printing.
9:00am – 6pm
Hands on session: Continue working with all the tools and working on own ideas.
Session 2: Designing for 3D printing.
- Handle 3D printed models
- The principles of creating robust models
- Saving your files in the right format and scale
Hands on session: Work on a model with 3D printing in mind.
Final Session: Information about 3D printed models.
- Materials: plastics, resin, glass, ceramics, metals etc
- Different 3D printing systems: impact on designing
- Where and how to access 3D print services
- Likely issues and associated costs
End of course: Interactive feedback session: to help you identify the next steps, answer your questions plus give you course material to take away with you.
Information if interested in purchasing Anarkik3DDesign (Cloud9 and haptic ‘3D mouse’ ).
For Anarkik3DDesign workshop in Munich, please register and book at this link
Price: 255,00 €