Award-winning 3D modelling software
Anarkik3D Design has been developed for designer makers by designer makers, so it embraces serendipity and play. You don’t need to plan ahead, beautiful forms will evolve as you experiment using our haptic ‘3D mouse’. This device allows you to experience ‘touching’ and ‘feeling’ your models as you create them, so it is a more natural way of working.
Please note: Anarkik3D Design is Anarkik3D’s Cloud9 haptic software bundled with the Falcon haptic device.
We deliberately keep costs low, using the most robust and affordable haptic device around, the Novint Falcon. The software is lightweight, so you don’t need an expensive computer.
The software and haptic device combined will cost you around £650. Pay once and Anarkik3D Design V3.1 is yours forever.
The only ongoing expense would be the cost of 3D printing. You can choose to pay for a training course or simply learn from our online tutorials.
Designed for 3D printing
Our latest version (V3.1) makes it even easier to create 3D digital models for 3D printing. You can either buy a printer to use at home, or send it to a professional printing service. We have lots more information about 3D printing here.
“I am very happy with this new version of Anarkik3D”
Birgit Laken: Contemporary Jeweller
Anarkik3D Design in detail
Key features of our award-winning software:
- ‘Touch’ and ‘feel’ the 3 dimensional qualities of virtual objects in real time
- Move freely and fluidly in all 3 dimensions using the Falcon haptic device
- Alternatively, constrain actions to one dimension with x, y and z keys
- Straightforward graphical interface
- Choose colours quickly with our 3D colour selection box
- Uses common shortcut keys (e.g Ctrl+x to cut) for easy learning
- Easy creation of basic geometric shapes that you then manipulate
- Scale, mirror, snap and rotate
- Change hardness/softness of objects
- Use boolean operations (subtraction, union) to create beautiful forms
- Support for following file formats: .stl, .3DS, .OBJ and .wrl
- Easy to increase or decrease mesh complexity
- Configurable autosave so you don’t lose any work
Anarkik3D Design is a straightforward tool with limitless potential
Learning Anarkik3D Design
Check out our quick tutorials to see how easy it is to get started.
If you would like to try it out in person, we offer a variety of group and bespoke courses that aim to cater to all needs and levels of experiences. If you would prefer to try Anarkik3D Design in the peace and quiet of your own home we can lend you a system. This includes a Falcon haptic device and a laptop with the software installed and ready to go. Just plug it in and start it up! We will need a fully refundable deposit of £700, which we will return within a week of receiving the system back. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the kit.
See our testimonials here
Further questions? Visit our FAQ