Anarkik 3D Design: Software developments & an offer to new customers:
Version 2.2 is due for release very soon: sole aim being Windows 7 / 8 support (plus one or two useful enhancements). For a new user this is at the current price of £300 (+VAT).
Version 3 will enhance the Anarkik 3D Design experience that we already give:
- faster cleaner object manipulation (especially for Boolean, replacing the current archetype)
- international interface support (the first being the UI in Mandarin)
- licensing: switched to Falcon & not to specific computer, making it easier to upgrade hardware and to move the haptic device(s) to use with other computers/laptops
- portable codebase: Mac OS and Linux can receive Cloud9 too
- other on-going work: major developments for greater range of options for the longer term.
For new users V3 will be priced at £399 (+VAT) and released late 2014/early 2015.
Our Offer: to celebrate being a 3DPrintShow 2014 Awards finalist:
New users pay £359 (+VAT) before 30 September 2014 and receive
- V 2.1 now or V2.2 shortly (at no extra cost)
- then get V3 on release at no further cost, making a saving of £40 (+VAT) on the planned price. Please be aware that this excludes the Falcon haptic device which is purchased separately.
To take up this offer please contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line ‘count me in’ so we can record your license codes and on V3’s release we send you a credit voucher for £399 to download it.
For our existing users:
V 2.2 will be free for those users who want to switch and use it on Win7/Win8. V 3 will come with a generous special upgrade price offer so please contact us so we can quickly contact you.
— Elizabeth Armour (@LizzieArmour) September 6, 2014